Episode #46: This week on the podcast I am joined by Stanley Ward. Stan is a writer, educator, and leadership coach. He holds a PhD in leadership studies and has served as an instructor, curriculum writer, and administrator in American secondary and higher education settings.
During our interview, we talk about his book “How to Beat Burnout: For Yourself, Your Family, and Your Team”.
I really enjoyed this conversation. Stan shares his past personal experience with burnout, the three dimensions of burnout, and what steps we can take to beat it.
This conversation is so helpful and will give you practical tools and ways to better manage stress in your life.
- How to Beat Burnout for Yourself, Your Family, and Your Team.
- At Amazon.com in Paperback and Kindle versions.
- The Audiobook Course – Use discount code Fall2021 for a 20% discount.
- Introduction to Tai Chi from Stan’s local Tai Chi instructor.
- Video of Stan teaching the deep breathing practice he mentioned.
- More about ADKAR.
- “Hero on a Journey” Planner by Donald Miller.
Be the first to comment